GmTruckHQ is the resource on GM Trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim
Home   Forum   Chat   Register   Today's Posts   Search  

GMTruckHQ is the premier GM Truck Site on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Go Back   GmTruckHQ > Specific Model Forums > HD Trucks Fullsize Trucks & SUVs

Just bought an 07' Silverado Classic looking for clean mods

Old 03-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
Send PM    Add to friends

01cherryreds10

Traded my 01 S10 in for an 07' Classic Z71 with 19k miles on it. The price was right and they gave me a decent break seeing I work there.

Truck is Graystone Metallic, 16u

I'm thinking the first mods are going to be GM bed rail protectors, and paint to match mirror covers, door handles, and tailgate and bezel. It has the color matched fender flares already so I think these may compliment them nicely. The only aftermarket thing done to the truck so far is a rhino lined bed (which is gonna suck when it comes time for the tailgate handle)

Basically I'm wondering if anyone has any pictures, of folding hard top tonneaus and a factory looking exhaust. I've got a 79' Malibu with an LQ4 to play with so I don't really want to tear into this truck that much.

Also does anyone have a truck like this with some aftermarket wheels? Mine are corroded pretty brutally under the clear coat and I'm thinking about doing a wheel/tire combo that's not too gaudy.

Thanks for any replies

Old 03-22-2012, 12:10 AM   #2

lincolnmetal
8 lug thug

what size wheels are you looking to go? what kind of tire as well...

2004.5 CCSB 4wd LLY Duramax Diesel 17,500 lb recon winch, aFe mouthpiece, 5" MBRP straight pipe downpipe back, resonator plugged internally, spectre filter, airbox mod, Edge CTS w/lockpick reverse cam, PPE SS Tie Rod Sleeves, 17x9 procomp 7031's w/33.5x12x17 super swamper m16's

mig...tig...stick...any questions
lincolnmetal's welding learning center

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #3

Dr Pepper
Senior Whore

Pics of the truck?

I don't like the folding tonno covers, the ones I have seen look to bulky.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.