GmTruckHQ is the resource on GM Trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim
Home   Forum   Chat   Register   Today's Posts   Search  

GMTruckHQ is the premier GM Truck Site on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Go Back   GmTruckHQ > Tech Discussions > Sound and Security

Best place to get cable and terminals?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
suicidal's Avatar
Send PM    Add to friends
Join Date: Jun 2008
 
  suicidal is offline    
suicidal
residente o visitante?

I need to make a couple runs of 4 ga cable to my amps. Where is the best place to get cable (online)? I also need to get some 4 ga and 1/0 ring terminals, and 4 ga fuse holders.

I used to go to the local audio shop, by far the cheapest place i could find (even cheaper than online) but it recently went out of business...probably because he was selling everything so cheap.

if anyone has anything laying around willing to sell, let me know.

Luis

Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
montec's Avatar
Send PM    Add to friends
Join Date: May 2009
 
  montec is offline    
montec
Admin Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicidal View Post
I need to make a couple runs of 4 ga cable to my amps. Where is the best place to get cable (online)? I also need to get some 4 ga and 1/0 ring terminals, and 4 ga fuse holders.

I used to go to the local audio shop, by far the cheapest place i could find (even cheaper than online) but it recently went out of business...probably because he was selling everything so cheap.

if anyone has anything laying around willing to sell, let me know.

Luis
Online I'm not sure about but if you were local I could hook you up.

_____________________________________________
1979 Monte Carlo with a 400hp+ 350ci.
1983 T10 w/2.8L getting parked till can restore and put a v8 in
1994 Blazer 4dr with the CPI(FOR SALE)
1995 Blazer 4Dr 4X4(FOR SALE)
2002 Trailblazer LT
2007 Envoy Denali

Independent AmsOil Dealer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
badmofo529's Avatar
Send PM    Add to friends
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
  badmofo529 is offline    
badmofo529
Senior Member

audio technix, knukonceptz, sonic electronics, you can find ring terminals really cheap on amazon and ebay

Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #4
suicidal's Avatar
Send PM    Add to friends
Join Date: Jun 2008
 
  suicidal is offline    
suicidal
residente o visitante?

Quote:
Originally Posted by montec View Post
Online I'm not sure about but if you were local I could hook you up.
its the thought that counts. LOL


Quote:
Originally Posted by badmofo529 View Post
audio technix, knukonceptz, sonic electronics, you can find ring terminals really cheap on amazon and ebay
I will check these out. Thanks

Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #5
montec's Avatar
Send PM    Add to friends
Join Date: May 2009
 
  montec is offline    
montec
Admin Team

Sonic is dam close to wholesale prices. I've found it hard when people have asked me locally about some products that sonic is within a few $'s of wholesale.

_____________________________________________
1979 Monte Carlo with a 400hp+ 350ci.
1983 T10 w/2.8L getting parked till can restore and put a v8 in
1994 Blazer 4dr with the CPI(FOR SALE)
1995 Blazer 4Dr 4X4(FOR SALE)
2002 Trailblazer LT
2007 Envoy Denali

Independent AmsOil Dealer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


 


Vin Decoder Info