GmTruckHQ is the resource on GM Trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim
Home   Forum   Chat   Register   Today's Posts   Search  

GMTruckHQ is the premier GM Truck Site on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Go Back   GmTruckHQ > Tech Discussions > Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)

CO265 chevy blazer lt 4 wd abs and brake lites on and off soft petal idling

Old 08-19-2013, 01:19 AM   #1
Send PM    Add to friends

fourodom

Hi this is fourodom (glen) and I need some help with the abs ecbm on my blazer. I have researced it so much I am now thoroughly confused (not that I wasnt to begin with lol!) but now for sure!! I am trying to find where the ground # 304 for the abs is. its not under the drivers door there is only one ground there a flat cable that goes to the fllywheel housing. some said it might be behind the head lite.the only code on the memory is co365 there are no dtcs for wheel sensors although they are mentioned alot Ive never seen one. I have also seen where you can send the top of the ecbm thing off to get it resoildered or something.I hope I some of u can share your experience with this with me. thanks e mail if you wish fourodom@cableoone.net thanks

Last edited by fourodom; 08-19-2013 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: spelling errors
Old 08-19-2013, 01:54 AM   #2
Send PM    Add to friends

montec
Admin Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourodom View Post
Hi this is fourodom (glen) and I need some help with the abs ecbm on my blazer. I have researced it so much I am now thoroughly confused (not that I wasnt to begin with lol!) but now for sure!! I am trying to find where the ground # 304 for the abs is. its not under the drivers door there is only one ground there a flat cable that goes to the fllywheel housing. some said it might be behind the head lite.the only code on the memory is co365 there are no dtcs for wheel sensors although they are mentioned alot Ive never seen one. I have also seen where you can send the top of the ecbm thing off to get it resoildered or something.I hope I some of u can share your experience with this with me. thanks e mail if you wish fourodom@cableoone.net thanks
What year is this blazer? And based on your email I assume your around the Fargo ND area. I have the locations for a '95 blazer but there is no #304.

Only DTC thats related to a 365 is egr, that I can find.

1995 Blazer 4Dr 4X4(FOR SALE)
2002 Trailblazer LT
2007 Envoy Denali

Independent AmsOil Dealer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.