GmTruckHQ is the resource on GM Trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim
Home   Forum   Chat   Register   Today's Posts   Search  

GMTruckHQ is the premier GM Truck Site on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Go Back   GmTruckHQ > Specific Model Forums > CrossOvers & Vans

2010 Equinox

Old 12-30-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
Send PM    Add to friends

xJuice
Senior Whore

Detroit Preview: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox debuts with direct injection - Autoblog

Looks pretty good i think. Leaning more towards the styling of the Acadia/Enclave/Traverse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The last time I had this much fun, I was driving the banana. Of course, back in my day we called it denting the bacon.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:34 PM   #2

Steve
...............\_(ツ)_/

It looks more like they're styling it after the Japanese suvs: Lexus, Mazda, etc...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:35 PM   #3

travy
Senior Whore

Looks good. For my mom.

Old 12-31-2008, 01:56 AM   #4
Send PM    Add to friends    Homepage

snoplow

looks like a spanked up cross between a buick enclave a toyota camry AND the malibu, in my opinion it looks like crap it will always be the replacemnt for th tracker, so dont ecspect much.

Old 12-31-2008, 06:37 PM   #5

SSFan48
1LowSS

i think it looks good, id rather have a traverse though

^ Click for thread ^

|
| '02 Summit White S10 ZR2
-RIP Erik Filyaw 1988-2010-
Old 12-31-2008, 09:11 PM   #6

snoplow

what would you know u like hhr's lol

Old 01-01-2009, 04:40 AM   #7

SSFan48
1LowSS

hey drive a pt and youll love hhr's...ill take an hhr ss and race you!lol

^ Click for thread ^

|
Old 01-01-2009, 12:03 PM   #8

snoplow

ive driven both when i was a tech at the dealership and i hate both, the pt and hhr have huge blind spots, the roof is to low inside, the seats are not comfortable, the interior design is so bland, and if u order a 5spd car, the shifter is a crappy lookin lump of black plastic stickin out of the floor, not what you would expect from a vehicle "inspired by hot rods" they handle like a school bus and look hideous, the ss better be fast, so u can outrun the people that are makin fun of you. id take a cobalt ss but never a hhr ss.

Old 01-01-2009, 12:17 PM   #9

Slasher
Senior Whore

looks like a damn chevron car

Old 01-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #10

snoplow

hahaha nice didnt notice that!

Old 01-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #11

SSFan48
1LowSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoplow View Post
ive driven both when i was a tech at the dealership and i hate both, the pt and hhr have huge blind spots, the roof is to low inside, the seats are not comfortable, the interior design is so bland, and if u order a 5spd car, the shifter is a crappy lookin lump of black plastic stickin out of the floor, not what you would expect from a vehicle "inspired by hot rods" they handle like a school bus and look hideous, the ss better be fast, so u can outrun the people that are makin fun of you. id take a cobalt ss but never a hhr ss.
the pt is slow, i think the hhr looks alot better it has plenty of head room i like it, not better than an s10 mind you but i do agree i would rather have a colbalt ss, but the hhr isnt bad for the type of car it is

^ Click for thread ^

|