GmTruckHQ is the resource on GM Trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim
Home   Forum   Chat   Register   Today's Posts   Search  

GMTruckHQ is the premier GM Truck Site on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Go Back   GmTruckHQ > Specific Model Forums > CrossOvers & Vans

Post up your HHR Model and Info

Old 12-22-2008, 08:06 AM   #26
Send PM    Add to friends

flawd project

dope

Old 12-28-2008, 01:14 AM   #27

SSFan48
1LowSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbmuffin925 View Post
i hate it when peckerheads bash on trucks they don't know about... i have an HHR and it is almost as good as an s10... it is very roomy and it can get up and go... and it rides like a dream... so all u HHR bashing bastards shut ur mouths...
x2...i love the way they drive, they do have alot of power for a 2.2, and they do have a nice ride

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
^ Click for thread ^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
| '02 Summit White S10 ZR2
-RIP Erik Filyaw 1988-2010-
Old 03-25-2012, 05:09 AM   #28

zeww89

I drive a 2011 2.4 auto fully loaded -the sunroof white one for work now. They took my 2011 nicely equipped Sierra away.. lol. I can't complain though. On average it gets 35.6 mpgs if I do a lot of highway miles. Bout 29 if its mostly city. The other day I had 4 265/70/18s and 2 245/40/18s stuffed inside of it an didn't have to move my seat.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #29

bad08hhrss
is climbing in yo window

I haz one.

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy. -- Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-22-2014, 06:57 PM   #30

bad08hhrss
is climbing in yo window

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy. -- Thomas Jefferson