GmTruckHQ is the resource on GM Trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim
Home   Forum   Chat   Register   Today's Posts   Search  

GMTruckHQ is the premier GM Truck Site on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Go Back   GmTruckHQ > General Lounge > Forum News

Staff Applications.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:17 AM   #1
Send PM    Add to friends

Kevincolin
kevinistrator

If you would like to help out around here, post up why and what not.

Tell us....

1. what you can bring to the table
2. the site you want to be on.(Duhh Here)
3. the position you want.
4. why you should be selected.

I know i am leaving out a few things so fill them in as you wish. The better you sound the better chances you have for becoming a staff member.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:22 AM   #2

JPetrucci84

1. what you can bring to the table - A firm, clean way of keeping the forum clean and reputable without problems.
2. the site you want to be on. - www.GMtruckforum.com
3. the position you want. - Anything you guys want to throw at me. Im not picky.
4. why you should be selected. - I have previous mod experience on another forum, and have excellent customer service. Most mods here know I'm a nice guy, and am willing to go the extra step to help out another minitrucker.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:30 AM   #3

Primerdime
Senior Whore

I'd be willing to help out.
1)Knows a little bout a lot, and a lot about a little. Mainly just general knowledge, but I'm also pretty damn good with google. (Forgot to mention on S10f, but...)I also own a GMT800 full-size that I'm always tinkering on.
2)GMTruckforum.com
3)Mod/Admin
4)Rarely takes sides in disputes, listens to both sides when trying to resolve stuff, don't have favourtism (an asshole is an asshole, not a banana). I think I would be an asset to the forum.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:32 AM   #4

JPetrucci84

LiquidFusion in S10F

Old 12-07-2007, 03:36 PM   #5
Send PM    Add to friends    Homepage

GeorgesBlazah

98 Blazer
00 S10 ZQ8 - Totalled
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:48 AM   #6

Ti28
Banned

Old 02-23-2008, 07:34 AM   #7

Diesel
Diesel Addicted TL

Currently we are looking for Mentors, The Mentors are ambassadors for GMTF and are expected to be helpful contributing members. You will not have any extra forum permissions other then a restricted sub forum. Mentors are the pool from which we pick future advisers so if you are interested explain why you should be picked using the same format outlined above by Kevin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:02 AM   #8

neo71665
piss off

1. what you can bring to the table -A little, very little knowledge of how forums run.
2. the site you want to be on. - GM Truck Forum
3. the position you want. -Anything motor related esp 60 degrees or the gulfcoast
4. why you should be selected. - No real reason, cause I'm online alot and surfing forums give me something else to pass time.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:46 PM   #9

russell
See's Things

1. what you can bring to the table - I know alot about droppin it, baggin it, anything front end, and Blazers
2. the site you want to be on. - GM Truck Forum
3. the position you want. - Mentor
4. why you should be selected. - I'm a great guy who knows a fair amount about lowering/bagging vehicles, and have tore into the Blazer on multiple occasions!

Russell
1995 Chevy Blazer 4door sittin' 5/6 on 18/20" Mondera B-52's Creepin' down the block.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:24 PM   #10

Heathd
PedoBear Mentor

1. I have only owned gm vehicles, namely s-series trucks but I now own a RCSB gmt900. I have a good understanding of air suspension, and static as well. I previously owned a Sonoma on bags. I also am very good with sound system setups and installs. I do this on the side and I am about to get into building one for my current truck. I think I could contribute a lot in audio and suspension. I am also getting my hands into detailing, and looking to do this for extra cash on the side.
2. gmtruckHQ, of course
3. Mentor
4. My well rounded knowledge of the s-series trucks, along with an growing understanding of the new GMT900, and an ability to contribute in the areas of Audio, suspension, and detailing, will all blend together nicely and make me a well suited candidate for any open positions.

Old 05-16-2008, 09:34 PM   #11

BaggedSplash

1. i can bring a positive attitude to the forum and i have a general knowledge of vehicles. if i dont know the answer, i am pretty good at finding the answer.

2. gmtruckhq.com is the site.

3. mentor on gmtruckhq.com is the position i am applying for.

4. i have 6 years experience in moderating one of the largest Honda forums on the internet. the website is hondaswap.com if you want to do some research. i go by the same name on there as i do here. i am a fair and lenient moderator but i also go by the rules and i make sure everyone follows them.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:04 AM   #12

Jeff

John or Boom. I wanna be a full moderator for club sections please. Me and Melissa

For we can start to edit some post and add more hits to the site

Now a dealer for HornBlasters.com....if you need anything, hit me up!!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #13

Jake
Yo Mammy

I am on the forum daily.

I have alot of general automotive tech ideas/advice under my belt.

I am not biased to any form of customizing, and i respect everyones opinion and think that i could do a decent job keeping up on this site as a mod.

Old 07-01-2008, 04:40 AM   #14

Jeff

I think Jake would make a good mod. He knows alot about engines and rebuilds. I highly recommend him to mode something that has to do with engines or all around

Now a dealer for HornBlasters.com....if you need anything, hit me up!!
Old 09-26-2008, 06:44 AM   #15

AK49BWL
I like cats. Deal with it

painttoad recently asked me if I want to be a mentor for the site. He said I can help him out with writing his articles, since I write a little better than he does most of the time. So..
Position applying for: Mentor
Why I should be selected: I was recommended, and I believe I can really help out on the forum.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:41 PM   #16

blazerman
Senior Whore

position:mentor
where:here
why:i am on the forum a pretty good deal(get bored at work alot)I work in a delco parts house so i can help with part numbers people are looking for.i have also worked as a mechanic for a dealership and local indepenent garage.
I would like to help ouit as much as i can on here.both forums have hepled me alot.

Old 10-27-2016, 08:08 AM   #17

jbonit89

i have 6 years experience in moderating one of the largest Honda forums on the internet. the website is hondaswap.com if you want to do some research. i go by the same name on there as i do here. i am a fair and lenient moderator but i also go by the rules and i make sure everyone follows them.

Old 10-27-2016, 06:42 PM   #18

MoStyles
HDPT

Hondas suck my nuts. Just like your mom.