GmTruckHQ is the resource on GM Trucks, Suspension, engine information, Body Modifications, painting tutorials.  Modifications to suit every need, budget and whim
Home   Forum   Chat   Register   Today's Posts   Search  

GMTruckHQ is the premier GM Truck Site on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Go Back   GmTruckHQ > Classifieds > Want To Buy

WTB: Laptop

Old 11-28-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
Send PM    Add to friends

Jake
Yo Mammy

Looking to purchase a small laptop with windows & wifi. I'm not worried about the HD size or OS as long as it's Windows XP or better. All I need it for is for accessing the internet via Wi-Fi and using it to rip cds. Anyone have a used one laying around, or a link to a good deal online that meets these standards??

Old 11-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #2

xJuice
Senior Whore

I do have an extra one, but the wife has been using it lately, so that may be a no go...
Otherwise I'd check geeks.com. I'm on their email list that I get daily and they always have a decent deal on refurbed older laptops like you're looking for that were previously leased to some company. Not sure how much you're wanting to spend though. quick search Pacificgeek.com also has the same type of stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The last time I had this much fun, I was driving the banana. Of course, back in my day we called it denting the bacon.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #3

Jake
Yo Mammy

to be perfectly honest, the cheaper the better. I just want it to access all data in the garage, and what not for when we're working on stuff, and so I can plug it in, and play music out there too. I was thinking in the neighborhood of 200. give or take.

Thanks for the Geeks link. I'll sign up on there too. If the wife is interested in parting with the old one, shoot me a pm too, I may or may not be interested.

Old 12-11-2011, 03:00 PM   #4

Steve
...............\_(ツ)_/

This is advertised on the Target flyer for this week:

SUN 12/11 Target B&M Compaq 15.6" Laptop 320gb/Webcam $233

Compaq 15.6" Laptop $233 (reg $379.99)
320GB
Win7 64 Bit
DVD Burner, integrated webcam

Hewlett Packard HP Compaq CQ57-315NR Notebook PC : Target

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #5

montec
Admin Team

I think there was something in the walmart ad today in the paper for just over $200

1995 Blazer 4Dr 4X4(FOR SALE)
2002 Trailblazer LT
2007 Envoy Denali

Independent AmsOil Dealer